JDKP is a Java based Application, to download point data from your EQdkp Plus installation and transform it into a game-specific format.
It uses the Plus Exchange API from EQdkp Plus to export the point data from your local EQdkp Plus.
|JDKP||Required Java-Version||Supported EQdkp Plus Version|
|JDKP 2.0.2 (Jar-File)||Java JRE 8||EQdkp Plus 0.7 - 2.3|
|JDKP 2.1.0 (Jar-File)||Java SE 9 - 13||EQdkp Plus 0.7 - 2.3|
|JDKP 2.2.0 (Jar-File)||Java SE 13||EQdkp Plus 2.3|
- Remote - select your used protocol and insert the path of your EQdkp Plus installation
- User - Username, if the access to the point page is restricted (EQdkp Plus < 2.3)
- Pass - Password of the user, if the access to the point page is restricted (EQdkp Plus < 2.3)
- API-Token - Insert the API-Token from the Export-Data Adminpage, if access to the point page is restricted (EQdkp Plus > 2.2)
- Connection Timeout - Insert here an integer, if you have problems with the connection timeout. Default is 10 seconds.
- Format - Select the desired format of the output file
- Local - Insert output file
- Execute (optional) - Insert a path to an executable that should be called after transforming the data
See JDKP article at Wiki Dump